Don’t miss out on these offers as they can vary over time and through different communication channels such as email, mail, online, phone or in a branch.
Apply now on this page to take advantage of these offers.
Earn unlimited 3X points for many ways to keep
life in motion2
Plus, earn 1X points on other purchases2
How will you redeem your rewards points?
Discover all the ways you can be rewarded including these and more with Wells Fargo Rewards®.
Redeem for travel
Redeem your rewards
on flights, car rentals,
and hotel stays for your
Redeem for gift cards
Find the perfect gift
card for that right occasion.
Cards are redeemable in
Redeem for purchases
Redeem your rewards to offset
eligible purchases from your
credit card account. Redeem for
purchases as little as $1.3
Additional card features
Cellular Telephone Protection
Up to $600 of cell phone protection against damage or theft. Subject to a $25 deductible.5
Auto rental collision damage waiver
Covers theft, damage, valid loss-of-use charges imposed and substantiated by the rental company, administrative fees and reasonable and customary towing charges to the nearest qualified repair facility.6
Travel and emergency services assistance
Offers emergency assistance and referral services designed to help you in case of an emergency while traveling. For assistance, call 1-800-992-6029. Refer to your Guide to benefits for more information. Terms apply.7
Emergency cash disbursement and card replacement
Visa credit cardholders can get an emergency cash advance disbursed or a card replaced within one to three business days, in some cases, within 24 hours, after issuer approval. Any cash advance fees and interest charges that are associated with your credit card account will apply.9
My Wells Fargo Deals
Through My Wells Fargo Deals, you can get access to personalized deals from a variety of merchants. It’s an easy way to earn cash back as an account credit when you shop, dine, or enjoy an experience simply by using an eligible Wells Fargo credit card.10
Zero Liability protection
Built-in protection features ensure that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized transactions, as long as they're reported promptly.11
Credit Close-Upservice mark
With Credit Close-Upservice mark you own the skills to help understand and track your FICO® Score, raise it, or maintain it. Enroll to receive monthly FICO® Score updates and personalized credit insights. It’s complementary to Wells Fargo Online® customers and using it won’t negatively affect your score.12 For additional information, visit wellsfargo.com/ficoscore.
Autographservice mark Card Awards
The Ascent, a Motley Fool Service
2024 Best Credit Card for Gas
Exceptional Visa Signature® privileges
Enjoy these additional benefits with your Wells Fargo Autograph Card
Concierge service, 24/7
Find tickets to top sports and entertainment events, book travel, make dinner reservations and more with your complimentary 24/7 Visa Signature Concierge.13
Offers may differ from time to time and depend on the marketing channel, such as phone, email, online, direct mail, or in branch. You must select Apply now on this page to take advantage of this specific offer.
Read the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Account Agreement and the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Credit card is subject to credit qualification.
You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
1. To qualify for the 20,000 bonus rewards points, a total of at least $1,000 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened. These bonus rewards points will show as redeemable within 1 – 2 billing periods after they are earned. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may affect the credit line available for this offer. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, casino gaming chips, wire transfers, off-track wagers, lottery tickets, or bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn rewards points. Refer to the Summary of the Wells Fargo Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions and the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Addendum for details. ←back to content
2. Three rewards points (1 base point plus 2 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) at retailers whose VISA® merchant code is classified as: Travel: airline, hotel/motel, timeshare, or vehicle/auto rental, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, campgrounds. Transit: passenger railway, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, parking lots and garages. Gas: gas stations, automated fuel dispensers, and electric vehicle charging stations. Dining: eating places and restaurants, drinking places, fast food restaurants, and/or caterers. Phone plans: landline and cell phone providers considered telecommunication services. Popular streaming services: cable and other pay television, digital goods, books, movie, music, and continuity/subscription services, as listed at: wellsfargo.com/autographstreaming. Other purchases: 1 rewards point will be earned per $1 spent on other net purchases. Cash equivalents do not earn points. For a detailed list of cash equivalent exclusions and merchant examples that may not be billed under the VISA category codes listed above refer to Summary of the Wells Fargo Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions and the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Addendum . ←back to content
3. Redeem for Purchases allows you to redeem your Wells Fargo Rewards® online for a statement credit to your eligible Wells Fargo credit card account. To be eligible for Redeem for Purchases, transactions must be $1 or more and you must have enough rewards to redeem for the entire amount of the transaction. Statement credits are applied to your outstanding balance and you are still required to make any payment due on your account. Rewards redeemed for purchases will be deducted from your rewards account balance immediately and all rewards redemptions are final. Statement credits will post to your account in 5 to 7 business days. Redeem for Purchases is offered subject to the Wells Fargo Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Autographservice mark Card. For additional details visit Wells Fargo: Rewards Terms and select Wells Fargo Autographservice mark Card from the drop down menu. Select “+ Redeeming Rewards” and navigate to the Redeem for Purchases section. ←back to content
4. Pay with Rewards (“PWR”) feature allows you to redeem your available Wells Fargo Rewards® (”rewards”) online through participating PWR merchants toward qualifying purchase transactions with your eligible Wells Fargo credit card (“card”) account. To be eligible for PWR feature, cardholders must first verify the PWR sharing preference setting is enabled. This preference can be set at any time by going to Pay with Rewards Preferences. When your PWR sharing preference is enabled, all cardholders who use and have access to your card, including authorized users on your card, will be able to view and redeem the rewards associated with that card through the PWR feature when the card is provided by you or your authorized users to a PWR merchant. Rewards are not earned on any portion of a transaction redeemed through the PWR feature. Transactions qualifying as eligible for PWR redemption may change at any time and without notice. Rewards redeemed through PWR will be deducted from your rewards account balance immediately and all PWR redemptions are subject to the Return/Cancelation Policy of the merchant. Refer to the Wells Fargo Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions and the Addendum for the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card, the participating PWR merchant User Agreement, and the Pay with Rewards Terms and Conditions for more details. ←back to content
5. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $600. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from a card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, refer to the Guide to Benefits.
Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card to get up to $600 protection. ←back to content
6. Coverage is supplemental to Cardholder's primary insurance coverage. Entire rental transaction must be completed with an eligible Wells Fargo Autograph Credit Card and/or rewards programs associated with your covered account. Cardholder must decline coverage from the rental company to be eligible for this benefit. Certain vehicles are not covered. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
7. Travel and Emergency Assistance Services provide assistance and referral only. Cardholder is responsible for the cost of any actual medical, legal, transportation, cash advance, or other services or goods provided. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
8. Current fee for a standard service call will be confirmed at the time service is requested. Rates apply to vehicles up to 10,000 pounds gross vehicle weight only. Cardholders are required to pay the service provider for mileage over five miles. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in all areas. The roadside assistance and towing service provider is solely responsible for any liability associated with use of roadside dispatch services. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
9. Visa credit cardholders can get an emergency cash advance disbursed or a card replaced within one to three business days, in some cases, within 24 hours, after issuer approval. Any cash advance fees and interest charges that are associated with your credit card account will apply. If you need to replace your card or want help with receiving emergency cash, contact the Visa Global Customer Care Services at the following number: 1-800-397-9010 or call the Visa direct line at 1-303-967-1096 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please refer to your Wells Fargo Autograph Visa® Card Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
10. You must activate a deal and use your eligible card to make purchases directly with the merchant providing the deal by the expiration date. Purchases must satisfy all the requirements in the My Wells Fargo Deals Terms and Conditions and the Deal Terms in order to qualify for the deal. Cash back will not be earned on any portion of a purchase transaction that is paid for with store credit, gift certificates, or other payment types. If you pay using a digital wallet or through a third-party provider, or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process your payment, you may not have fulfilled the requirements to redeem the deal and receive the cash back. Cash-back transactions will appear in the form of a statement credit on the eligible card account within 90 days of the deal expiration date. Cash back or statement credits may be reversed if a qualifying purchase is returned or canceled. Refer to the My Wells Fargo Deals Terms and Conditions for details applicable to all eligible cards. ←back to content
11. You won't be held responsible for promptly reported unauthorized transactions, subject to certain conditions. For more information, please review the applicable Consumer Credit Card Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement. ←back to content
12. You must be the primary account holder of an eligible Wells Fargo consumer account with a FICO® Score available, and enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®. Eligible Wells Fargo consumer accounts include deposit, loan, and credit accounts, but other consumer accounts may also be eligible. Contact Wells Fargo for details. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Please note that the score provided under this service is for educational purposes and may not be the score used by Wells Fargo to make credit decisions. Wells Fargo looks at many factors to determine your credit options; therefore, a specific FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not guarantee a specific loan rate, approval of a loan, or an upgrade on a credit card. ←back to content
13. Wells Fargo Visa Signature® cardholders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations, or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature® Concierge on cardholders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the cardholder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services are subject to availability. Review the full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com. ←back to content
14. Some Restrictions and Limitations may apply. In cases where one of the benefits is not available at a hotel, the hotel may provide a substitute benefit of equal value. Some hotels may provide one of the benefits as a standard feature of the room being booked. In those cases the hotel may or may not provide a substitute benefit of equal value. Resort fees that cover any of the benefits are not reimbursable. Reservations must be booked either on a Visa Luxury Hotel Collection website or through Visa Concierge for benefits to apply. Please consult the terms and conditions for each property.
During COVID-19 (until further notice), we are unable to match rates through our Best Available Rate Guarantee.
There may be restrictions or closures of hotel facilities including food and beverage, spa and others. Such restrictions or closures may inhibit the hotel’s ability to fulfill some of the Visa Premium benefits as stated. For more information, please visit: https://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/coronavirus-information. ←back to content
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
PayPal and the PayPal logo are trademarks of PayPal, Inc.