ON THE 1st OF EACH MONTH2
Earn 6X points on dining, 4X points on travel, and 2X points on other purchases (except rent).*
MOST VALUABLE REWARDS
Bilt Points ranked as the most valuable rewards points (above Amex Membership Rewards and Chase Ultimate Rewards), by Bankrate.com
Winner of The Points Guy 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards for “Best No-Annual-Fee Credit Card”
1X POINTS ON RENT
PAYMENTS WITHOUT THE TRANSACTION FEE.1
Finally you can pay rent and get rewarded without the transaction fee.For example:
Card transaction fee (3%)
Waived for you as a Bilt cardholder
old price $60
Even if your property only accepts
checks, you can still pay with your credit
card through the Bilt app and we’ll send
a check on your behalf.
2X POINTS ON TRAVEL1
Elevate the way you travel.
Earn 2X points on travel booked directly with airlines, hotels, cruise lines, and car rental agencies.
TRAVEL BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Offers up to $5,000 reimbursement for a non-refundable passenger fare if your trip is interrupted or canceled for a covered reason, when your passenger fare is booked with your Bilt Mastercard®.3
Get reimbursed for expenses incurred, including meals, when your trip is delayed more than six hours due to covered reasons like inclement weather, mechanical breakdown of the common carrier or air traffic control delays.4
Receive auto coverage for covered damages due to collision or theft for most rental cars when you pay for the rental transaction with the Bilt Mastercard.5
When you use your card for travel, you won’t pay a foreign currency conversion fee for purchases converted to U.S. dollars.
Take 3 rides in one calendar month, get a $5 Lyft credit with your Bilt Mastercard®.6
3X POINTS ON DINING1
Dine like a royal and earn 3X points whether you’re at your favorite restaurant, lounge, or ordering in.
DINING BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Whether you need hard-to-find dinner reservations, the perfect last-minute gift or insider hotel recommendations, the World Elite Mastercard Concierge will work behind the scenes on your behalf — anywhere in the world.
1X POINTS ON OTHER PURCHASES1
And it doesn’t stop there.
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM BENEFITS
Pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Bilt Mastercard®, you'll get up to $800 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.7
Purchases made with your Bilt Mastercard® may be covered for theft or damage within the first 90 days from the date of purchase, up to $10,000 per claim.8
GET SMARTER WITH
Protect your available credit
With BiltProtect you can pay rent without using your available credit. When BiltProtect is turned on, we connect to your bank account and pull funds directly to pay off any rent charges on your card statement within 48 hours (kind of like a debit transaction). That way you can earn points on rent payments without using up your available credit.9
Use your points for all your favorite Bilt Rewards redemptions.
Points earned with the Bilt Mastercard® will also count towards your Bilt Rewards status.
Transfer your points 1:1 to one of our many world-class partners.
Rent and down payment
Use your Bilt points towards your next month’s rent payment or save your points and put them towards a down payment - with the first rewards program of its kind to let you redeem rewards points towards homeownership.
We’ve partnered with the nation’s top group fitness classes so you can redeem your points for some of the most popular classes – starting at just 1,600 points a class.
The Bilt Collection
With the Bilt Collection,
you’ll have exclusive access to
our hand-curated catalogue
of art, decor, and apparel —
all inspired by that month’s featured artist.
"If you’re looking for a way to earn rewards on rent payments, this card is the obvious choice. It not only earns points on rent, but also waives the fees that typically come with paying rent with a credit card."
“For any renter, the Bilt Rewards program and Bilt Rewards Mastercard® is a no-brainer. Bilt allows you to capitalize on the routine rent payments you already make each month by earning points.”
“In an industry where lots of credit cards share many of the same features, the Bilt Mastercard is a rare product that has a compelling feature that no other card is currently able to offer."
Offers may differ from time to time and depend on the marketing channel, such as phone, email, online, direct mail, or in branch. You must select Apply now on this page to take advantage of this specific offer.
Read the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Agreement, Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions, Bilt Rewards Terms and Conditions, and the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Credit card is subject to credit qualification.
1. When you make at least 5 transactions in a statement period using your Bilt Mastercard, you’ll earn points on rent and qualifying net purchases (purchases minus returns /credits) for that statement period. Rent: You'll earn 1 rewards point per $1 spent on rent paid through the Bilt App with your card account up to a maximum of One Hundred Thousand (100,000) points each calendar year. If your rent payment is less than $250, you will earn 250 points for that rent payment. Rent payments can only be made to one rental property per month. Travel: 2 rewards points (1 base point plus 1 bonus point) are earned per $1 spent on qualifying net purchases made directly at retailers whose Merchant Code for Mastercard is classified as airlines, hotels, motels, resorts, cruise lines, and car rental agencies. Dining: 3 rewards points (1 base point plus 2 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on qualifying net purchases at retailers whose Merchant Code for Mastercard is classified as eating places and restaurants, drinking places, bakeries, or fast food restaurants. Purchases not processed using the Merchant Codes for Mastercard mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Other purchases: 1 rewards point will be earned per $1 spent on other qualifying net purchases. If you do not make at least 5 transactions in a statement period you’ll earn a flat 250 points when you use your Bilt Mastercard to pay rent through the Bilt App. ATM charges, cash advances, traveler’s checks, money orders, pre-paid gift cards, Balance Transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to your card account such as returned payment fees, late fees, monthly or annual fees, bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, and casino gaming do not earn points. Refer to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions for details. ←back to content
2. This promotional offer is valid on the 1st of every month, from 12am ET through 11:59pm PT, unless notice is provided to you at least 60 days in advance via email. You will earn 6 rewards points (3 bonus points) for every $1 spent on net dining purchases (purchases minus returns/credits), 4 rewards points (2 bonus points) for every $1 spent on net travel purchases (purchases minus returns/credits), and 2 rewards points (1 bonus point) for every $1 spent on net purchases of anything outside of rent, travel, and dining (purchases minus returns/credits), subject to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions and Bilt Rewards Terms & Conditions. The maximum amount of bonus points you can earn under this promotion is 10,000 per month, regardless of how much you purchase. Purchases not processed using the Merchant Codes for Mastercard mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You must make at least 5 transactions in a statement period using your Bilt Mastercard to earn points, including bonus points for this promotional offer. It may take up to seven (7) days for bonus points earned through this offer to post to your account. To qualify for this promotional offer, your Bilt Mastercard account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Should you receive points on an ineligible purchase, Bilt may deduct those points at its discretion. ←back to content
3. Cardholders can receive reimbursement for the cost of the nonrefundable scheduled common carrier passenger fare in the event the trip must be canceled or interrupted because of a covered reason. The entire fare, less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons, must be paid with your Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. A maximum benefit amount and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
4. Coverage is provided in excess of other insurances for reimbursement of trip delay expenses incurred after the initial delay of 6 hours, up to $200 per day per covered traveler and up to a maximum amount of $1,800 for all covered travelers per trip, when a trip delay is caused by an eligible reason. Coverage begins on the trip departure date and ends on the trip completion date. Eligible trip delay expenses are covered for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your dependent children traveling on the trip, when you charge the covered traveler’s trip to your eligible Wells Fargo credit card. For New York residents, your eligible Wells Fargo credit card must be used to pay for the expenses incurred during the delay. Certain exclusions, restrictions, and limitations apply. Refer to the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for further information. ←back to content
5. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must pay for all of the cost to rent the car with your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. Please refer to your Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for further details. ←back to content
6. Take 3, Get $5: Now through 3/31/24, Lyft users can participate in Lyft and Mastercard's Take 3, Get $5 program ("Program") by taking and partially or fully paying for three (3) Eligible Rides in a calendar month to receive a $5 Lyft credit ("Credit"). The rides must be paid for with an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard credit card (Apple Card is not eligible for this program, but Apple Pay or Google Pay may be eligible if your World or World Elite Mastercard credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per calendar month per Lyft account. An "Eligible Ride” is any Lyft ride type, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft’s sole discretion. Credits expire 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By participating in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft's Terms of Service at https://www.lyft.com/terms, and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account. ←back to content
7. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $800. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from a card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, go to www.wellsfargo.com/biltbenefits.
Note: Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Bilt World Elite Mastercard Credit Card to get up to $800 protection. ←back to content
8. Coverage in excess of any other coverage, and receipt and other documentation are needed. Benefit may be used in the event of theft or damage of the eligible item. Theft or damage must occur within the first 90 days from the date of purchase, and eligible item must be purchased entirely with your Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. Benefit is paid at Benefit Administrator's discretion. A maximum benefit amount and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Guide to Benefits for details.←back to content
9. When BiltProtect is enabled, you can initiate a BiltProtect Rent ACH transaction to use your Bilt Mastercard to pay your monthly rent by transferring funds from a linked qualifying deposit account. A BiltProtect Rent ACH is not a credit card purchase transaction. For funds to transfer, you must link a qualifying deposit account on the Bilt app. For more information, review the Bilt World Elite Mastercard® Credit Card Account Agreement. ←back to content
Bilt World Elite Mastercard® is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank. N.A., pursuant to a license from Mastercard. Mastercard is a federally registered service mark of Mastercard.