Unlock even more value
Earn 30,000 bonus points every account anniversary, enough for at least one night at any eligible Choice Hotels property.4
Automatic Platinum Elite membership
Enjoy the perks of Elite Platinum Status and earn 25% bonus points every time you book a qualifying stay with Choice® hotels.5 That’s 10 nights closer to earning Diamond status.
Receive 20 Elite night credits qualifying for at least Platinum level status each calendar year.6
Enjoy added benefits along the way
Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
Enroll in Global Entry or TSA PreCheck and receive a statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard®.7
When you use your card for travel, you won’t pay a foreign currency conversion fee for purchases converted to U.S. dollars.
Cell phone protection
Get up to $800 of cell phone protection against damage or theft when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® (subject to a $25 deductible). Terms apply.8
Mastercard® World Elite benefits
Get access to additional security benefits, exclusive offers, concierge, travel & lifestyles services, and more.9
Offers may differ from time to time and depend on the marketing channel, such as phone, email, online, direct mail, or in branch. You must select Apply now on this page to take advantage of this specific offer.
Read the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Credit Card Account Agreement and the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Credit card is subject to credit qualification.
You may not be eligible for the introductory bonus rewards offer if you opened a Choice Privileges Credit Card within the last 15 months from the date of this application and you received an introductory bonus rewards offer, even if that account is closed and has a $0 balance.
1. To qualify for the 90,000 bonus points, a total of at least $3,000 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened. These bonus rewards points will show as redeemable within 1 – 2 billing periods after they are earned. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may affect the credit line available for this offer. ATM charges, cash advances, traveler’s checks, money orders, pre-paid gift cards, balance transfers, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to your card account such as returned payment fees, late fees, monthly or annual fees, bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, casino gaming chips, lottery tickets, off-track wagers, do not earn rewards points. Refer to the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Rewards Program Agreement (the “Card Rewards Program”) Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) for details. ←back to content
2. Ten points (1 base point plus 9 bonus points) per $1 spent on qualifying stays made on the Card Account at eligible Choice hotel locations. Qualifying Choice Hotel stays are items billed by eligible Choice® brand hotels as merchant of record booked through either choicehotels.com or directly with an eligible Choice hotel, or by calling the Choice Hotels Service Center. Five points (1 base point plus 4 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on net purchases at retailers whose Mastercard merchant code is classified as: Gas: gas stations, automated fuel dispensers, and electric vehicle charging stations. Groceries: grocery stores, supermarkets, delis and bakeries. Telephone plans: landline and cell phone providers considered telecommunication services. Home improvement: home improvement stores, hardware stores, nurseries and garden supply stores, furniture and household appliances stores, home accessories stores, floor, glass, paint and wallpaper stores, lease/rental services for furniture and household appliances, swimming pool sales and supplies, contractors, or specialists for providing a home improvement services. Purchases not processed using the merchant codes for Mastercard mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and, therefore, reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile or wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Other purchases: 1 rewards point will be earned per $1 spent on other net purchases. Cash equivalents do not earn points. For a detailed list of cash equivalent exclusions and merchant examples that may not be billed under the Mastercard category codes listed above, refer to the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Rewards Program Agreement (the “Card Rewards Program”) Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) for details. ←back to content
3. Earn 10 points (1 base plus 9 bonus points) per $1 spent on qualifying net purchases made on the card account of Choice Privileges points, which will be awarded in the billing cycle when the qualifying purchases posts to the card account. Refer to the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Rewards Program Agreement Terms and Conditions. The Privileges Program has additional limits and restrictions and can be found at choicehotels.com/choice-privileges/rules-regulations. ←back to content
4. You will earn 30,000 Points (your “anniversary bonus points”) each 12-month period (an “anniversary year”) that your card account remains open, not delinquent, and not in default at the time the award is issued. Your anniversary year begins on your account open date (your “anniversary date”) and ends on the day prior to your next anniversary date. For example, if your account anniversary date is November 28, your account anniversary year will end on November 27 each year. Your anniversary bonus will appear as pending on your anniversary date and will be redeemable within seven days after your anniversary date. ←back to content
5. Additional points received under the Choice Privileges® Rewards Program for stays at hotels participating in the Choice Privileges Rewards Program will be earned in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program. You must have an Elite Platinum Membership to earn the 25% point earn bonus on base Choice Privileges points (on the amount of Choice Privileges points earned on a point-eligible stay). WoodSpring Suites® properties do not participate. Eligible stays earn Choice Privileges members 10 points for each whole U.S. dollar when paying qualifying room rates, excluding taxes, restaurant, or other incidental charges. Stays at MainStay Suites®, Suburban Studios®, and Everhome Suites® earn 10 points for each whole U.S dollar spent on eligible stays of 6 nights or fewer, and earn 5 points for each whole U.S. dollar spent on eligible stays of 7+ nights, with a maximum of 30 total nights. Hotels are independently owned and operated. Refer to the Choice Privileges® Rules and Regulations for additional details. ←back to content
6. To be eligible to receive the 20 Elite Night Credits with your card account, you must have an active Choice Privileges Rewards Program Member account linked to your card account. The 20 Elite Night credits will be available in your Choice Privileges Rewards Program member account within 14 days upon opening your card account. Within 14 days of January 1 of each subsequent calendar year, the 20 Elite Night Credits will be available in your Choice Privileges Rewards Program account, as long as your card account is open as of December 31 of the prior calendar year. Refer to the Choice Privileges® Rules and Regulations for details. ←back to content
7. Global Entry and TSA PreCheck® are U.S. government programs. Mastercard and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., have no control over the program, including, but not limited to, application, approval process, or enrollment; fees charged; and no liability for the Global Entry or the TSA PreCheck program. For complete details on the Global Entry and TSA PreCheck programs, including full terms and conditions, go to globalentry.gov and tsa.gov respectively. You must complete the Global Entry and/or TSA PreCheck application(s) and pay the application fee(s) or renewal fee(s) with a valid Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Credit Card to be eligible for this statement credit. Your account can receive up to $100 statement credit for whichever purchase posts first to your account. The fee charged to your account must be a minimum of $68 and a maximum of $100. If the purchase amount exceeds $100, the cardholder is responsible for the amount over the $100 maximum reimbursement. Please allow 6 – 8 weeks after the application fee is charged to you Choice Privileges Select Mastercard for a statement credit to be posted to your account. This benefit is only available once every four years. TSA PreCheck approval does not include Global Entry membership. Eligibility for TSA PreCheck is determined on a flight-by-flight basis and not guaranteed. Mastercard and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice. Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply to receive this statement credit. Review the Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for further details. ←back to content
8. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Credit Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $800. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from a card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, go to www.wellsfargo.com/choiceselectbenefits.
Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Choice Privileges Select Mastercard Credit Card to get up to $800 protection. ←back to content
9. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please review your Choice Privileges® Select Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content