Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
0% intro APR for 21 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. 18.24%, 24.74% or 29.99% variable APR thereafter. Balance transfers made within 120 days from account opening qualify for the introductory rate.
Don’t miss out on these offers as they can vary over time and through different communication channels such as email, mail, online, phone or in a branch.
Apply now on this page to take advantage of these offers.
Enjoy our lowest intro APR
Lowest intro APR for 21 months
from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers
Additional card features
Cell phone protection
Up to $600 of cell phone protection against damage or theft. Subject to a $25 deductible.1
My Wells Fargo Deals
Through My Wells Fargo Deals, you can get access to personalized deals from a variety of merchants. It’s an easy way to earn cash back as an account credit when you shop, dine, or enjoy an experience simply by using an eligible Wells Fargo credit card.3
Zero Liability protection
Built-in protection features ensure that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized transactions, as long as they're reported promptly.4
With Credit Close-Up℠ you own the skills to help understand and track your FICO® Score, raise it, or maintain it. Enroll to receive monthly FICO® Score updates and personalized credit insights. It’s complementary to Wells Fargo Online® customers and using it won’t negatively affect your score.5
For additional information, visit wellsfargo.com/ficoscore
Reflect® Card Awards
The Ascent, a Motley Fool Service
2022 Best 0% Intro APR Credit Card
2022 Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
2022 Best 0% Intro APR and Balance
©2017-2022 and ™, NerdWallet, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
2022 Best 0% APR Credit Card
2023 Best Balance Transfer Credit Card
Offers may differ from time to time and depend on the marketing channel, such as phone, email, online, direct mail, or in branch. You must select Apply now on this page to take advantage of this specific offer.
Read the Wells Fargo Reflect Visa℠ Credit Card Account Agreement and the Wells Fargo Reflect Visa® Card Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Credit card is subject to credit qualification.
You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo credit card if you have opened a Wells Fargo credit card in the last 6 months.
1. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $600. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from a card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, go to the Wells Fargo Reflect Visa® Card Guide to Benefits.
Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card to get up to $600 protection. ←back to content
2. Current fee for a standard service call will be confirmed at the time service is requested. Rates apply to vehicles up to 10,000 pounds gross vehicle weight only. Cardholders are required to pay the service provider for mileage over five miles. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in all areas. The roadside assistance and towing service provider is solely responsible for any liability associated with use of roadside dispatch services. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Please review the Wells Fargo Reflect Visa® Card Guide to Benefits for details. ←back to content
3. You must activate a deal and use your eligible card to make purchases directly with the merchant providing the deal by the expiration date. Purchases must satisfy all the requirements in the My Wells Fargo Deals Terms and Conditions and the Deal Terms in order to qualify for the deal. Cash back will not be earned on any portion of a purchase transaction that is paid for with store credit, gift certificates, or other payment types. If you pay using a digital wallet or through a third-party provider, or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process your payment, you may not have fulfilled the requirements to redeem the deal and receive the cash back. Cash-back transactions will appear in the form of a statement credit on the eligible card account within 90 days of the deal expiration date. Cash back or statement credits may be reversed if a qualifying purchase is returned or canceled. Refer to the My Wells Fargo Deals Terms and Conditions for details. ←back to content
4. You won't be held responsible for promptly reported unauthorized transactions, subject to certain conditions. For more information, please review the applicable Consumer Credit Card Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement. ←back to content
5. You must be the primary account holder of an eligible Wells Fargo consumer account with a FICO® Score available, and enrolled in Wells Fargo Online®. Eligible Wells Fargo consumer accounts include deposit, loan, and credit accounts, but other consumer accounts may also be eligible. Contact Wells Fargo for details. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Please note that the score provided under this service is for educational purposes and may not be the score used by Wells Fargo to make credit decisions. Wells Fargo looks at many factors to determine your credit options; therefore, a specific FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not guarantee a specific loan rate, approval of a loan, or an upgrade on a credit card. ←back to content
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.