$200 Cash Rewards Bonus
when you use your new card to make $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.1
1.8% Cash Rewards
on Google Pay™ or Apple Pay®trademark mobile wallet purchases during the first 12 months from account opening.5
Low Intro APR
0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that your variable APR will be 16.24% to 28.24%. Balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee.*
Slide to adjust your monthly credit card spending:
You can earn an additional $200 Cash Rewards Bonus if you make $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.1
Monthly spending values for illustrative purpose only.
Additional Card Features
1.8% Cash Rewards
For 12 months, earn 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made with Apple Pay® or Google Pay™.5
Redeem at Wells Fargo ATMs
Enjoy the convenience of cash redemption of your rewards at more than 13,000 Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide with your Wells Fargo ATM or Debit Card. Cash redemption available in $20 increments.6
Cell Phone Protection
When you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card, you can receive up to $600 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.3
Access to Your FICO®trademark Credit Score
Find out where you stand when it comes to your credit. Get access to your FICO®trademark Score and more through Wells Fargo Online®trademark.2
Other cards that might interest you
Please note that the offers displayed on this page may differ from offers you may have received from Wells Fargo. Please refer to your offer specific disclosures for more details.
Credit card subject to credit qualification.
Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as Purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as Cash Advances).
You must be a citizen or a permanent resident alien of the U.S. to qualify for this credit card. Nonresident aliens may want to consider applying for a secured credit card by visiting https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/secured.
1. To qualify for the $200 cash rewards bonus, a total of at least $1,000 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened. The bonus cash rewards will show as redeemable within 1 - 2 billing periods after they are earned. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may impact the credit line available for this offer. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, casino gaming chips, wire transfers, off-track wagers, lottery tickets, or bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn cash rewards. Refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card for details.
2. You must be the primary account holder of an eligible Wells Fargo consumer account with a FICO® Score available, and enrolled in Wells Fargo Online® banking. Eligible Wells Fargo consumer accounts include deposit, loan, and credit accounts. Other consumer accounts may also be eligible. Contact Wells Fargo for details.
Important: There are many factors that Wells Fargo looks at to determine your credit options; therefore, a specific FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not necessarily guarantee a better loan rate, approval of a loan, or an automatic upgrade on a credit card.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
3. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card cardholder for damage to or theft of a cell phone. Reimbursement is limited to the repair or replacement of your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with a maximum benefit limit of $600 per claim and $1,200 per 12 month period. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e. disappear without explanation). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid from your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from the card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Coverage does not apply to cell phones that are rented, borrowed, or received as part of a prepaid plan. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection cove age begins the first day of the calendar month following your first cell phone billing on your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection go to www.wellsfargo.com/ctp.
Note: Call your cellular provider (or log on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card to get up to $600 protection.
4. 1.5% cash rewards are earned for every $1 spent in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) on the Credit Card account. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, casino gaming chips, wire transfers, off-track wagers, lottery tickets, or bets or wagers transmitted over the Internet, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn cash rewards. Refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card for further details.
5. You will earn an additional 20% mobile wallet transaction bonus cash reward above the base earn of 1.5% on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) only, for a total of 1.8% cash rewards during the first 12 months from the date the account is opened. If your account is upgraded to the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card, you will earn the mobile wallet rewards bonus during the first 12 months from the date your account is upgraded. These bonus cash rewards are only earned on transactions originating from your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card when transactions are made using a qualified mobile wallet (for example, Apple Pay® or Google Pay™). All other transactions will be processed at the base earn rate of 1.5%. To review the mobile wallets that qualify for the 20% mobile wallet bonus, go to wellsfargo.com/cashwisemobilewallet.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
6. Cash redemptions via a withdrawal from a Wells Fargo ATM or a rewards redemption to an eligible Wells Fargo account from a Wells Fargo ATM are redeemable in $20 cash reward, ($20/2,000-point) increments only. You must have a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM Card in order to redeem rewards at a Wells Fargo ATM.