Get the card.
Earn cash rewards.
Simple as that.
Cash Wise Visa® registered trademark card
Get a $150 Cash Rewards Bonus
when you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months1
- Excellent cash rewards
- Low Intro APR for 15 months*
- Cell phone protection2
Apply for our best cash
back card ever with $0 annual fee*. Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card full terms and conditions. Opens in a new window.
Low Intro APR for 15 months
0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from account opening. After that your variable APR will be 15.49% to 27.49%. Balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee.*
You can earn an additional $150 Cash Rewards Bonus when you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.1
Monthly spending values for illustrative purpose only.
Additional Card Features
Redeem cash rewards the way you want
Flexible cash redemption options include:
Enjoy the convenience of cash redemption at Wells Fargo ATMs with your Wells Fargo ATM or Debit Card. Cash redemption available in $20 increments.5
Direct deposit into your eligible Wells Fargo savings or checking account5
Apply as a credit to your qualified Wells Fargo mortgage principal balance6
Redeem via desktop, mobile, phone, ATM, or in-branch – cash redemption options available may vary.
Cell Phone Protection
When you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card, you can receive up to $600 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.2
Access to Your FICO® registered trademark Credit Score
Find out where you stand when it comes to your credit. Get access to your FICO® registered trademark Score and more through Wells Fargo Online® registered trademark.7
that might interest you
Please note that the offers displayed on this page may differ from offers you may have received from Wells Fargo. Please refer to your offer specific disclosures for more details.
Credit card subject to credit qualification.
You must be a citizen or a permanent resident alien of the U.S. to qualify for this credit card.
1. To qualify for the $150 cash rewards bonus, a total of at least $500 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened. The bonus cash rewards will show as redeemable within 1-2 billing periods following the end of the 3 month offer period. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may impact the credit line available for this offer. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, casino gaming chips, wire transfers, off-track wagers, lottery tickets, or bets or wagers transmitted over the internet, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn cash rewards. Refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card. Opens in a new window. for further details. Return to Footnote content 1
2. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card cardholder for damage to or theft of a cell phone. Reimbursement is limited to the repair or replacement of your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with a maximum benefit limit of $600 per claim and $1,200 per 12 month period. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e. disappear without explanation). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid from your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from the card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Coverage does not apply to cell phones that are rented, borrowed, or received as part of a prepaid plan. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following your first cell phone billing on your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection go to www.wellsfargo.com/ctp. Opens in a new window.. Return to Footnote content 2
3. 1.5% cash rewards are earned for every $1 spent in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) on the Credit Card account. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, casino gaming chips, wire transfers, off-track wagers, lottery tickets, or bets or wagers transmitted over the Internet, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn cash rewards. Refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card. Opens in a new window. for further details. Return to Footnote content 3
4. You will earn an additional 20% digital wallet transaction bonus cash reward above the base earn of 1.5% on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) only, for a total of 1.8% cash rewards during the first 12 months from the date the account is opened. If your account is upgraded to the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card, you will earn the digital wallet rewards bonus during the first 12 months from the date your account is upgraded. These bonus cash rewards are only earned on transactions originating from your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card when transactions are made using a qualified digital wallet (for example, Apple Pay® or Google Pay™). All other transactions will be processed at the base earn rate of 1.5%. To review the digital wallets that qualify for the 20% digital wallet bonus, go to wellsfargo.com/cashwisewallet. Opens in a new window..
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Return to Footnote content 4
5. Cash redemption options by phone or online are redeemable in $25 cash reward increments only. Cash redemptions by withdrawal from a Wells Fargo ATM or a rewards redemption to an eligible Wells Fargo account from a Wells Fargo ATM are redeemable in $20 cash reward increments only. You must have a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM Card in order to redeem rewards at a Wells Fargo ATM. Return to Footnote content 5
6. Rewards redeemed as a credit to a qualified Wells Fargo mortgage, loan or credit product are applied toward your principal balance. You must still make regularly scheduled payments.Return to Footnote content 6
7. You must be the primary account holder of an eligible Wells Fargo consumer account with a FICO® Score available, and enrolled in Wells Fargo Online® banking. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Eligible Wells Fargo consumer accounts include deposit, loan, and credit accounts. Other consumer accounts may also be eligible. Contact Wells Fargo for details.
Important: There are many factors that Wells Fargo looks at to determine your credit options; therefore, a specific FICO® Score or Wells Fargo credit rating does not necessarily guarantee a better loan rate, approval of a loan, or an automatic upgrade on a credit card.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Return to Footnote content 7