Just try to find a better rewards
card with Click to see Wells Fargo Propel American Express full terms and conditions.$0 annual fee*
Propel American Express® Card
Get 30,000 Bonus Points
when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months1
That's a $300 cash redemption value you can use towards travel, gift cards and more.
Plus, earn 3X points on popular categories and 1X points on other purchases2
Earn 3x points2 on
and ordering in
rideshares, and transit
Flights, hotels, homestays,
and car rentals
Earn 1x points2 on
in the first 3 months1jumps to associated footnote
See how Propel® stacks up to the competition
|Points/miles on Flights,Hotels and Car Rentals||3X||2X|
|Points/miles on Eating Outand Ordering In||3X||2X|
|Points/miles on Ridesharesand Transit||3X||2X|
|Points/miles on Gas Stations||3X||1X|
|Points/miles on 3Eligible Streaming Services||3X||1X|
|Cell Phone Protection|
|Intro APR on Purchases||
Intro APR for 12 months
|Intro APR on Balance Transfers||
Intro APR for 12 months
|No Foreign Currency Conversion/Foreign Transaction Fee|
Chart reflects a comparison of card benefits and does not reflect promotional offers that may be presented from time to time.
Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. References in this ad to other third party trademarks are not intended to imply endorsement or affiliation with such other trademark owners. Benefits comparison based on the products listed and the Wells Fargo Propel Card as of 03/26/2019. Chase Sapphire Preferred benefits obtained at www.chase.com, Venture from Capital One Card benefits obtained at www.capitalone.com, and Bank of America Travel Rewards Card benefits obtained at www.bankofamerica.com.
Additional card features
Make life more rewarding with offers for shopping, dining, travel and more.5
Get access to concert, theatre and special event tickets before they go on sale to the public.6
Cell Phone Protection
When you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card, you'll get up to $600 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.7
There's no limit to the amount of points you can earn4 and points don't expire as long as your account remains open.
that might interest you
Credit card subject to credit qualification.
Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as Purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as Cash Advances).
You must be a citizen or a permanent resident alien of the U.S. to qualify for this credit card. Nonresident aliens may want to consider applying for a secured credit card by visiting https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/secured.
Eligibility for introductory rate(s), fees, and bonus rewards offers
You may not be eligible for introductory annual percentage rates, fees, and/or bonus rewards offers if you opened a Wells Fargo Credit Card within the last 15 months from the date of this application and you received introductory APR(s), fees, and/or bonus rewards offers — even if that account is closed and has a $0 balance.
You may not qualify for an additional Wells Fargo Credit Card if you have opened a Wells Fargo Credit Card in the last 6 months.
1. To qualify for the 30,000 bonus rewards points, a total of at least $3,000 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) must post to your account within 3 months from the date your account is opened. These bonus rewards points will show as redeemable within 1 – 2 billing periods after they are earned. Cash advances and balance transfers do not apply for purposes of this offer and may impact the credit line available for this offer. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn rewards points. Refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card for details.
2. Three rewards points (1 base point plus 2 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) at retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as Travel: airline, passenger railway, hotel and motel, timeshares, vehicle and auto rentals, cruise lines, travel agencies, discount travel sites, campgrounds, passenger trains, taxis, limousines, ferries, toll bridges and highways, parking lots, and garages. Gas: gas stations and automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse and membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not be coded as gas stations or automated fuel dispensers). Dining: eating places and restaurants, drinking places, or fast food restaurants (caterers, bakeries, grocery stores, and other miscellaneous places that serve food or operate restaurants on their premises are not considered eating places and restaurants). Additionally, 3 rewards points (1 base point plus 2 bonus points) are earned per $1 spent on net purchases for eligible online streaming services. The current list of eligible streaming services is available at wellsfargo.com/propelstreaming. Purchases not processed using the codes for American Express mentioned above will not qualify for bonus points. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a retailer chooses to classify their business and, therefore, reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for bonus points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile or wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. One rewards point will be earned per $1 spent on other net purchases. ATM transactions, cash advances of any kind, balance transfers, SUPERCHECKS™, cash equivalents such as money orders and prepaid gift cards, wire transfers, fees or interest posted to a linked account, including but not limited to returned payment fees, late fees, and monthly or annual fees, do not earn points. Please refer to the Summary of the Go Far® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Addendum for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card for details.
4. Some promotional rewards bonus offers may include a limit on the amount of bonus points that can be earned. Specific promotional terms and conditions will be disclosed at the time of the promotion.
5. Offers: You must register your eligible Wells Fargo Propel American Express®trademark Card at https://www.americanexpress.com/shop-us to participate. Program terms apply, offer terms will vary. See program website for details.
6. Entertainment: American Express Presales offer valid in select cities. During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express cardholders (including Prepaid and International Cards). Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card (including Prepaid and International Cards). Standard service charges apply. Offer is subject to availability. Not all seats are available and blackout dates apply. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express. Some events may not be accessible to cardholders with disabilities.
7. Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card cardholder for damage to or theft of a cell phone. Reimbursement is limited to the repair or replacement of your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with a maximum benefit limit of $600 per claim and $1,200 per 12 month period. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e. disappear without explanation). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid from your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card or from the card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Coverage does not apply to cell phones that are rented, borrowed, or received as part of a prepaid plan. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following your first cell phone billing on your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection go to www.wellsfargo.com/ctp.
Note: Call your cellular provider (or log on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card to get up to $600 protection.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo NA. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.